Tax Planning & PreparationHome / Services / Aspen Family Office / Tax Planning & Preparation
As your wealth grows, so too does the importance and complexity of issues surrounding tax. Gone are the days where you simply prepared a return. As a successful business owner, corporate executive or investor you may have multiple sources of income or complicated partnerships that require sophisticated and integrated tax advice and planning.
Clients of Aspen Family Office will receive the following services from our CPA providers:
- Individual income tax planning and return preparation
- Fall planning meeting to estimate income and formulate tax reduction strategies
- Estate and gift tax planning and return preparation
- Financial statement preparation including compilations, reviews and audits.
Additional services available:
- Income tax planning and return preparation for businesses and non-profit organizations
- Representation at IRS audits
- Pension plan design to maximize owner contributions; particularly with defined benefit and cash balance pension plans
- Business valuations
The upcoming “Fiscal Cliff” is just the most recent example of how so often the future of U.S. tax law is uncertain and prone to dramatic change. This uncertainty presents an array of challenges that our CPA providers are prepared to take on to ensure that you are protected and prepared, no matter the outcome of future events. Working with a CPA firm that understands these issues and can work with your financial advisor throughout the year will save you time, money and simplify your life.