Investment ManagementHome / Services / Aspen Wealth Management / Investment Management
Aspen’s investment philosophy is based on the guiding principle that investment management is the implementation of a thorough financial planning process. Goals and objectives should be quantified and the investment portfolio should reflect an asset allocation necessary to achieve these goals.
Aspen Wealth Management creates custom investment portfolios for each and every client. Because our process starts with developing a comprehensive financial plan that defines your goals, objectives and priorities, we are able to build an investment portfolio that will deliver on these criteria.
We build our investment allocations with several objectives in mind:
- Achieve the goals and objectives identified during the financial planning process
- Minimize volatility and risk exposure while maximizing performance objectives
- Broad diversification by asset class and strategy
- Use of low cost electronically traded funds (ETFs), not individual stocks
- Seek to participate in rising markets and outperform in declining markets